More Storm Damage Clean Up
Published May 3rd, 2010
North Central Florida residents are still cleaning up the mess heavy storms left over the weekend. Wind gusts reached up to 57mph, knocking down power lines, trees and damaging a lot of homes.
- Gainesville Residents Clean Up Damage From Severe Storms
- Bradford County Cleans Up Tornado Damage
- Gainesville Residents Continue To Clean Up After Weekend Storms
- Storm Damage
- Local Storm Damage
- Storm Damage in Marion County
- Was Your Roof Damaged By Tropical Storm Andrea?
- Storm Damage Reaches North Central Florida
- Cedar Key Storm Damage
- Storm Causes Major Damage