Ocala Man Who Disappeared From Assisted Living Facility Found Alive
An elderly man was found alive Sunday afternoon after he disappeared from an Ocala assisted living facility Saturday.
Ocala Police found Donald Clark, 86, in a wooded area about one mile from Hawthorne Village, the assisted living facility that he walked away from.
According to police, Clark was dehydrated, but in fair shape.
Donald Clark, 86, walked away from the assisted living facility on SW 33rd Ave. in Ocala just before 2:30 p.m. Ssturday.
Clark has Alzheimer's and wears hearing aids in both ears.
- Development Plan approved for Assisted Living Facility
- Body Found Of Man Who Fell From Plane
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Missing Levy County man found alive in Chicago hospital
- Fort White Man Found Alive
- Police: Ga. Teen Abducted From Home Found Alive
- Gainesville firefighters will have more access to live training with new facility
- Center for Independent Living Showcases Assistance Programs
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found