Ocala Man Who Disappeared From Assisted Living Facility Found Alive
An elderly man was found alive Sunday afternoon after he disappeared from an Ocala assisted living facility Saturday.
Ocala Police found Donald Clark, 86, in a wooded area about one mile from Hawthorne Village, the assisted living facility that he walked away from.
According to police, Clark was dehydrated, but in fair shape.
Donald Clark, 86, walked away from the assisted living facility on SW 33rd Ave. in Ocala just before 2:30 p.m. Ssturday.
Clark has Alzheimer's and wears hearing aids in both ears.
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Man found Not Guilty in Ocala Murder Trial
- Ocala Man Murdered, Body Found Inside Home
- Who Lives Next Door?
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- Puppy Buried Alive, Accidentally Found By Williston Police
- After 70 Years One Couple Found A Way to Keep the Love Alive
- Families of Missing Men Hope Both Will Be Found Alive
- Neighbors Feed Up with Bad Odor from Composting Facility