Officials Provide Assistance To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
With Florida leading the nation in the number of home foreclosures, government and city officials are designing several workshops to help educate homeowners of their options.
On Saturday, the city of Gainesville partnered with the Florida Department of Financial Services to host a free homeowner education assistance program.
Mortgage lenders, legal assistants, and housing and credit counselors were all at the Thelma Boltin Center in Gainesville to answer questions and provide options to homeowners, who are facing foreclosure.
The workshop went from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. If you want more information, go to myfloridacfo.com
- Hotline Provides Help To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Free Prescription Program Provides Assistance
- New Hotline To Help Floridians Facing Foreclosure
- Seven Sisters Inn Facing Foreclosure
- Summer Programs Provide Necessary Revenues for UF Housing
- Job Training Provides A New Home For Family
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- High Tech Picnic Table Provides Shade & Solar Power
- Santa Fe Nursing Program Provides New Course for Higher Degree
- New Dorm Could Provide Unique Services to UF Students