Officials Provide Assistance To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
With Florida leading the nation in the number of home foreclosures, government and city officials are designing several workshops to help educate homeowners of their options.
On Saturday, the city of Gainesville partnered with the Florida Department of Financial Services to host a free homeowner education assistance program.
Mortgage lenders, legal assistants, and housing and credit counselors were all at the Thelma Boltin Center in Gainesville to answer questions and provide options to homeowners, who are facing foreclosure.
The workshop went from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. If you want more information, go to myfloridacfo.com
- Hotline Provides Help To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Free Prescription Program Provides Assistance
- New Hotline To Help Floridians Facing Foreclosure
- Seven Sisters Inn Facing Foreclosure
- Ex-NFL and UCF QB Culpepper Loses Home in Foreclosure
- Ocala Among Top 5 Foreclosure Markets in the Nation
- Gainesville Ranks 7th on a list of New Foreclosure Capitals
- Community Legal Services Offering Help With Foreclosure
- Senator Bill Nelson Wants Florida's Foreclosure Aid Program Investigated
- Foreclosure Help Workshop in Crystal River