Protecting Your Pooch At The Park
Thanks to the warm weather, dog parks in our area are a popular place for Fido to cool off.
But before you let your four legged friend run with a pack, it's a good idea to go over a safety checklist that will protect both your pet and your family.
The most important step you can take to safeguard your pooch against illness and injury is to make sure that he or she is up to date on vaccines and licensed with the county.
Another rule of thumb is to keep a close eye on your dog at the park....it's tempting to let them run free, but remember not everyone's pet acts the same in a group setting and it only takes a few seconds for a fight to break out.
A few more tips, wipe your dogs feet when they leave the park and bring your own water supply to help prevent illness and injury.
- Protect Your Home from Wildfires
- Protecting Your Home while You're Away for the Holiday
- Protecting Your Plants From Frost
- Get Your Residential Parking Permits Online
- Ocala Wants Your Input For Possible Skate Park
- Spending Father's Day Protecting Their Country
- Environmental Protection Leaders Ask Residents to Use Less Water
- Protecting Privacy
- Hurricane Protection
- Protecting Our Nation