Sole For Souls Helps Those In Haiti
Nearly all of us were affected in some way by the devastation that occurred in Haiti this past January, twelve year old Jackie Siegel decided to do something about it.
When the sixth grade magnet student at Lincoln Middle School found out people in the island nation were badly in need of shoes, she started asking everyone she knew to collect some to send over.
She started the Soles4Souls campaign at her school and to date has over 150 pairs prepared to ship.
Today Siegel was recognized by her classmates for her hard work to help others in need.
If you want more information on how you can help visit www.soles4souls.org or drop off a pair of shoes at Lincoln Middle School.
- Helping Those in Haiti
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Woman Is Kidnapped After Helping Those In Need
- "Hopping 4 A Cure" helping those with MS
- How To Help: Local Haiti Relief Efforts
- Helping Haiti Part 2
- Local PT helps amputees in Haiti
- Gainesville Woman Asks For Help Distributing Haiti Relief Supplies
- Help for Haiti Part One