Underage Drinking Violations May Net Penalties
The ordinance is more than a year old, but for the first time-- city officials are truly enforcing it, despite the fact that a lawsuit contending the legality of Gainesville's controversial underage drinking ordinance will be heard in a Tallahassee courtroom tomorrow.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal tells us at least one bar owner who's being hit with penalties says ... he's being singled out.
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Stiffer Penalties for Businesses Caught Selling Alcohol to Underage Customers
- Proposed Ordinance Hopes To Cut Down On Underage Drinking
- Cracking Down On Underage Drinking
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Police Say Underage Drinking Ordinance is Working
- GPD Officers Report Drop in Underage Drinking
- Underage Drinking Study at UF
- Underage Drinking Arrests Continue to Drop
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking