Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery
It's supposed to be the final resting place for people who have passed on.
But they would be turning over in their graves if they knew what has been happening at a cemetery in Keystone Heights.
Clay County Sheriff's deputies say almost 30 brass vases have been stolen totaling more than $7,000.
Deputies say the thefts started back in March... and the vases may have been sold for scrap metal.
And people say vases aren't the only things being taken...
No graves have been dug up by the thieves.
Clay County Sheriff's deputies say they haven't been able to find any of the stolen items and they have no suspects.
- Deputies search for cemetery vandals
- 14-Pound Baby Born to Keystone Heights Couple At UF Health Shands
- Low Lake Levels in Keystone Heights Could Be Moved Lower
- Heartfelt Message from Texas Lands in Keystone Heights Yard
- Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies
- Keystone Heights Woman Recovers From H1N1 Virus
- Keystone Heights Airport Offers a Chance to Fly Restored WWII Aircraft
- 6 Dogs Killed By Owner In Keystone Heights
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- The Grave Hunters