Bradford County Inmate Speaks
The woman responsible for the death of a Bradford County School employee more than two years ago is asking for forgiveness after being convicted. Crista Rhoden was just 23 at the time she hit 56 year old Rebecca Reddish on March 18, 2008 on state road 16. Reddish, who had worked for the school district, died. Rhoden admitted to TV20 she was driving over the posted speed limit. She was found not guilty of DUI manslaughter. Rhoden's next court hearing will be on July 13th.
You can watch the full story in the video to your right.
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Marion County Jail Inmate Dies In Custody
- Gilchrist County Jail Inmate Dies Two Days After Fight with Cellmate
- Columbia county Inmate Collapses, Dies
- Gilchrist County Inmate Escape
- Inmates Fight Stats in Marion County Jail
- Two Inmates Shot In A Columbia County Prison
- Trial Begins For Two Marion County Officers Accused Of Beating An Inmate