Bradford County Inmate Speaks
The woman responsible for the death of a Bradford County School employee more than two years ago is asking for forgiveness after being convicted. Crista Rhoden was just 23 at the time she hit 56 year old Rebecca Reddish on March 18, 2008 on state road 16. Reddish, who had worked for the school district, died. Rhoden admitted to TV20 she was driving over the posted speed limit. She was found not guilty of DUI manslaughter. Rhoden's next court hearing will be on July 13th.
You can watch the full story in the video to your right.
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- The Budget Impacts Staff and Inmates at the Alachua County Jail
- Inmates at the Alachua County Jail Are Using Their "Time" Wisely
- Who are the Inmates Working Around Alachua County?
- Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center