Bradford County Inmate Speaks
The woman responsible for the death of a Bradford County School employee more than two years ago is asking for forgiveness after being convicted. Crista Rhoden was just 23 at the time she hit 56 year old Rebecca Reddish on March 18, 2008 on state road 16. Reddish, who had worked for the school district, died. Rhoden admitted to TV20 she was driving over the posted speed limit. She was found not guilty of DUI manslaughter. Rhoden's next court hearing will be on July 13th.
You can watch the full story in the video to your right.
- Supreme court ruling leaves fate of Florida death row inmates on hold
- Hundreds speak out against phosphate mining
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- 15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Residents protest mining operation
- Alachua county weighs in on mining