Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
A Bradford county woman is out of jail after being arrested for stabbing her boyfriend in the head.
Katherine Lawhorn, 26, was arrested Saturday night on charges of aggravated battery after she stabbed her boyfriend during a fight.
It happened around 10 p.m. at the First Baptist Church in Hampton.
Officials with the Sheriff's Office said the boyfriend is in stable condition at Shands UF.
Lawhorn was released on a 50-thousand dollar bond.
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Missing woman's boyfriend arrested, family searching for answers
- Woman found stabbed in a home
- Train Hits Woman in Starke
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
- Body identified as missing Keystone Heights woman
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend