Breaking Ground for Innovation Hub
It has been years in the making and Monday afternoon, the University of Florida continued it's efforts to build an Innovation Hub to support and create start-up technology companies.
Workers broke ground on a 45,000 square foot facility on Southwest 2nd Avenue which is being built with an $8 million federal grant. UF is contributing $5 million for the building.
It will provide start-up companies office space, conference rooms and laboratories. The new center will be built on the grounds of the old Alachua General Hospital.
- Innovation Hub
- First Day for Innovation Hub at UF
- Florida Innovation Hub Dedication
- Gilchrist County EOC Breaks Ground
- Hawthorne Breaks Ground on New Housing
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Newberry Ballpark Complex Breaks Ground
- Breaking Ground On New UF Research Facility
- Biomass Plant Breaks Ground
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground