Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
It's a coastal town that largely depends on fishing, but business owners say they aren't worried about the oil spill -- they're worried about something else.
That group includes a restaurant owner who just won a competition for the world's best New England Clam Chowder for the second year in a row. TV20's Josh Rosenthal tells us why the chowder champ says he'll keep using Cedar Key clams in his recipe.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Cedar Key Residents Discuss Oil Spill
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
- Judge Hears Details of Gulf Oil Spill Settlement
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks
- Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
- Double Down Owner Worries about Noise Complaints