City Wants Your Feedback On Spending Millions Of Dollars
The city of Gainesville wants your input on how to spend over two million dollars on housing projects in the community.
Next Tuesday the city of Gainesville will hold a public forum to discuss the 2010-2011 Annual Action Plan.
At the hearing people can weigh in on how money used to help low income residents improve their homes, and how funds for community development block grants should be spent.
Both programs help improve the quality of life in Gainesville and help to drive up property values.
With so much money at stake the city is hoping to get lots of feedback.
The meeting will be held at 6pm at the Thomas Center, next Tuesday.
If you would like to attend the hearing is being held at:
306 N.E. 6th Avenue Gainesville, Florida
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- University of Florida Announced 47 Million Dollars In Budget Cuts
- One Million Dollars Towards Local Parks
- Robert Gallman Arrested For Stealing Millions Of Dollars In A Ponzi Scheme
- OFR gets Half Million Dollar Grant
- Judge Sets Accused Shooter's Bond at One Million Dollars
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground
- Million Dollar Makeover Complete for 911 Dispatch Center