County Approves Job Contract
It looks as though more jobs are headed to North Central Florida after Alachua County Commissioners approved a contract between Gainesville's Tempforce and Florida Works.
Commissioners gave the go ahead Tuesday morning for the two agencies to hire more than 450 people for various positions in Alachua and Bradford counties. To date, 150 jobs have been filled with more than $10 million still to be awarded.
For more information on the Florida Works program, click here
- Commission approves new Melrose Fire Dept. contract
- Commission approves contract with firefighters union
- Alachua County school board to finalize SRO/SRD program contract
- Commission opts out of MSTU, contracts with sheriff
- BoCC discuss fire rescue contracts
- Commission negotiates fire contracts
- County and City Approve FedEX plan
- Marion County Commissioners Approve Panhandling Ordinance
- Alachua County School Board to Approve Weeklong Thanksgiving Break
- Marion County formally approves 'School Choice'