County Approves Job Contract
It looks as though more jobs are headed to North Central Florida after Alachua County Commissioners approved a contract between Gainesville's Tempforce and Florida Works.
Commissioners gave the go ahead Tuesday morning for the two agencies to hire more than 450 people for various positions in Alachua and Bradford counties. To date, 150 jobs have been filled with more than $10 million still to be awarded.
For more information on the Florida Works program, click here
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County
- Alachua County Commissioners Approve Gas Tax Increase
- Grant Approved To Give High Speed Internet To Rural North Florida Counties
- County and City Approve FedEX plan
- Alachua County Dress Code Changes Approved
- Marion County Commissioners Approve Panhandling Ordinance
- Alachua County School Board to Approve Weeklong Thanksgiving Break
- County Commission Reverses Original Decision, Approves Archer Braid Trail Through Haile Plantation
- County Commission Votes To Approve New Design
- County Commission Approves Interlocal Agreement