County Approves Job Contract
It looks as though more jobs are headed to North Central Florida after Alachua County Commissioners approved a contract between Gainesville's Tempforce and Florida Works.
Commissioners gave the go ahead Tuesday morning for the two agencies to hire more than 450 people for various positions in Alachua and Bradford counties. To date, 150 jobs have been filled with more than $10 million still to be awarded.
For more information on the Florida Works program, click here
- County Commission Picks In House Candidate for County Manager Job
- Levy County Tarmac In Its Final Stages of Approval
- Alachua County Approves CAPP Agencies Funding
- County Commission Approves Interlocal Agreement
- County Commission Votes To Approve New Design
- County Commission Reverses Original Decision, Approves Archer Braid Trail Through Haile Plantation
- Alachua County School Board to Approve Weeklong Thanksgiving Break
- Marion County Commissioners Approve Panhandling Ordinance
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County
- County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs