Dixie County Honors Fallen Captain Chad Reed
He was killed in the line of duty, however, starting Friday and throughout the weekend, this is going to be Chad Reed Memorial Weekend across Dixie County.
Several tributes are being paid to the Deputy known as a "guardian angel."
On January 14th, the 33-year-old captain was killed in the line of duty.
The community has come together to honor him, including a bridge dedication Thursday night and a memorial run and barbecue Saturday morning.
- Dixie County Hosts 5K Run To Remember Captain Chad Reed
- John Kalisz Will Stand Trial For The Murder Of Captain Chad Reed
- John Kalisz Hearing For The Murder of Dixie County Capt. Chad Reed
- Capt. Chad Reed Funeral and Visitation Information
- Kalisz Pleads Guilty in Shooting Death of Chad Reed
- Honoring Fallen Soldiers and Veterans in Marion County
- Dixie Sheriff's Captain Killed in Gunfight, Suspect Shot
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer
- Local Law Enforcement Honor Fallen Officers