Dump The Pump, Save Thousands
The City of Gainesville is asking you to give up your keys.
It is a drive to get at least 72-cars off the road and just say no to the gas pump.
If you're willing to trade your car for the bus you can save thousands of dollars each year and help make Gainesville greener.
The city's Regional Transit System, or RTS has encouraged people to do just that through their participation in the national dump the pump campaign
The movement encourages people to trade car keys for a bus pass, something that saves them money and helps reduce our dependence on oil.
RTS is encouraging people to try the bus system, even if it's just for a day.
For more information on schedules and bus passes, visit http://www.go-rts.com
- Kittens Dumped
- Dump Truck Avoids Woman, Spills Asphalt
- Dump Truck & Trailer Collide
- Pumping Ground Water
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Pain At The Pumps
- Gas Pump Skimmer Scam
- Two More Skimmers Found in Gas Pumps
- Sewage Intentionally Pumped Into Bivens Arm Lake
- Looking to Energy-Saving Measures to Save Alachua County Schools Money