Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!
It's not often you can get something for nothing, but a City of Gainesville program has accomplished just that!
One long time Gainesville resident filled out some paperwork, took a class, and had her home repaired for free.
Homes are selected by the City of Gainesville to take part in the program that's funded by a combination of state and federal grants.
The benefits are three fold, local businesses get work, the homeowner enjoys a better quality of life and property values in North Central Florida rise which benefits the state's economy.
For more information visit the City of Gainesville's website at:
Or call Gainesville's Housing Division at 352-334-5026.
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Veteran Gets Mortgage Free Home in Ocala
- Man Robs Store While Filling Out Job Application
- City's Message To Students...Fill Out The Census!
- Newberry family gets a new Habitat home
- Gainesville mom gets new home thanks to Habitat for Humanity
- Health Department Giving Out Free Back-to-School Shots
- Alachua County Giving Out Free Flu Shots
- Free Teen Work-Outs
- Stranded Fliers Get Free Admission To Seaworld, Busch Gardens