Free HIV Testing
The Alachua County Health Department will be observing National HIV Testing Day by providing HIV Testing in the Gainesville Community. CDC estimates that one out of five people living with HIV in the U.S. are unaware of their HIV status. The free test utilizes the OraQuick Advance finger stick test and citizens will only have to wait 20 minutes for their HIV results.
The Alachua County Health Department will be providing free and confidential HIV counseling and testing at the following locations through the Mobile Outreach Clinic:
Phoenix Neighborhood- 9 a.m. to 12 noon
3124 SW 26th Terr
Majestic Oaks - 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
5800 SW 20th Ave.
Village Green - 9 a.m. to 12 noon
3101 NE 15th Street
Holly Heights - 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
SW 8th Ave. and Tower Rd.
Pine Ridge - 9 a.m. to 12 noon
NW 23rd Terr.
Linton Oaks Daycare - 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
6410 SW 8th Ave
Alachua County Jail - 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For visitors and the general public
- National HIV Testing Day
- National HIV/AIDS Testing Day
- Local support group helps women with HIV
- UF Researchers Link Cats to Possible Human HIV Vaccine
- UF Researchers HIV Research
- Let's Talk About It, Fight Against HIV & Aids
- Florida Near Top in Advanced Placement Testing
- Drug Testing of Welfare Recipients Unconstitutional in FL
- Drug Testing
- Revised Drug Testing Bill