Free Home Repairs, Better Quality Of Life
Few people can say they've lived in the same house their entire lives, even fewer can say they live in the same place they were born.
At 83 years old Clara Griffin can claim both.
Clara's Northwest Gainesville home was built in the late 1800's and is steeped in family tradition.
It first belonged to her great-great grandma, but more recently was the place she raised her kids, and ran her business.
Griffin isn't physically or financially able to make repairs, so she applied for a Homeowner Rehabilitation Program through the City of Gainesville that's funded with federal stimulus money.
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Free Bike Repair Station Supports Gainesville Bikers
- Newberry Home to Undergo Sinkhole Repairs After Cavern Discovered Underneath
- Sinkhole Repairs in Newberry Home
- The Free Screening That Could Save Your Life
- Veteran Receives Mortgage Free Home
- Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!
- Veteran Gets Mortgage Free Home in Ocala
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Medical Spotlight: Quality Key Performers