Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
It's a case of he-said, she-said, Gainesville Police have arrested Willie James Foster for the sexual battery of a 23-year-old gainesville woman, but he says he didn't do it
Early Friday morning, Gainesville Police arrested Foster for pulling a woman into a wooded area in the Springhill neighborhood and sexually abusing her in August 2009.
Police said the victim, who is from Gainesville, was walking with a bag of groceries when she saw Foster approach.
The victim said she felt uneasy and braced herself for a possible attack by holding on tightly to her bag.
Foster has been charged with sexual battery. He was just released from jail in may on habitual traffic violation charges.
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Man Arrested In Gainesville Road Rage Incident
- Gainesville man charged with sexual assault
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old