Hawthorne Man Accused of Making Death Threats, Firing Gun Shots
A Hawthorne teen is behind bars accused of making death threats.
Alachua County Sheriff's Office deputies said Dillon Phillips, 18, borrowed a gun and went to the victim's home in Hawthorne, firing two shots into the air late Saturday night.
He was arrested during a traffic stop and charged with aggravated assault.
Phillips was booked into the Alachua County Jail.
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Hawthorne's former Fire Chief accused of fraud.
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Man Shot to Death in Ocala
- Law Enforcement Death Threats
- School Superintendent Death Threats
- Twitter Death Threats Hurled at Martin Case Judge
- Man Fires Shots Inside Office Building In Largo
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty
- Violent Death in Hawthorne with No Explanation