NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Hawthorne Man Accused of Making Death Threats, Firing Gun Shots
A Hawthorne teen is behind bars accused of making death threats.
Alachua County Sheriff's Office deputies said Dillon Phillips, 18, borrowed a gun and went to the victim's home in Hawthorne, firing two shots into the air late Saturday night.
He was arrested during a traffic stop and charged with aggravated assault.
Phillips was booked into the Alachua County Jail.
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Hawthorne's former Fire Chief accused of fraud.
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Man Shot to Death in Ocala
- FSU QB Winston's Accuser Makes Fresh Accusations
- Law Enforcement Death Threats
- School Superintendent Death Threats
- Twitter Death Threats Hurled at Martin Case Judge
- Man Fires Shots Inside Office Building In Largo
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty