Missing Gainesville Man Found
He was lost and alone in the rain. A senior citizen with Alzheimer's wandered away from home while his wife was sleeping.
69-year-old Daniel Quillen was missing for hours Monday, and it wasn't the first time, so police issued a Silver Alert and a reverse 911 call went out to residents along NW 16th Avenue.
One resident spotted Quillen in his pool house bathroom... and called police.
Officers say Quillen went to that area on NW 26th Place because it was just a few houses down from his son's-- who is out of town.
- Car of 23 yr old Missing Gainesville Man Found
- Missing Gainesville Man Found
- Missing Clay County Man Found In Gainesville
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Body of Missing Man Found in Bronson
- Body Found in Ocklawaha River in Search For Missing Man