Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Ocala Airport
Just after 5 p.m., a Coast Guard plane made an emergency landing at Ocala Airport.
The plane, which had five people on board, was traveling from Mobile, Ala. to Titusville in a thunderstorm when one engine caught fire.
The plane was able to land safely at Ocala Airport. No one was injured.
Eight Ocala Fire Rescue trucks responded to the scene at 1200 S.W. 60th Ave.
- Plane Carrying Miami Heat Players Makes Emergency Landing
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing in South Florida
- Sheriff Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing
- Plane Goes Down Near Gainesville Regional Airport
- A Plane Crash at Gainesville Regional Airport? No, Just a Simulation
- Gainesville Regional Airport Sends Plane of Fans to Sugar Bowl
- Breaking News: Unauthorized Plane Lands in Gainesville
- Research Planes Monitoring the Land
- Horses make a Landing
- Furloughs Affect Ocala not Gainesville Airport