Rubio Makes Campaign Stop In Ocala
As the race for U.S. Senate is heating up, Gov. Crist's opponent visited North Central Florida Friday evening.
Marco Rubio campaigned at the Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Ocala.
After a brief speech, Rubio answered questions from the audience about his views on abortion, immigration, and unemployment.
Rubio said he's disappointed with the way the federal government is handling the gulf oil spill.
Rubio took some time for pictures and spoke one-on-one with many Marion county residents.
- Marco Rubio Makes Campaign Stop In Gainesville
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Pink Heals Campaign Stops in Gainesville
- New Campaign Hopes to Make Drivers More Aware of Motorcyclists
- Campaign Makes Cancer An Election Issue
- Ocala Police Begin Halloween Impaired Driving Campaign
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Tebow's Walmart Stop Makes Waves
- Weiner and Nut-Mobile Make Recruiting Stop in Gainesville