See Ya Later Gator Aider
There will be a change when it comes to getting to Gator football games this season.
The familiar shuttle service Gator-Aider is out, and a new service is taking over.
Gainesville's Regional Transit Service is stepping down from the service because of a federal law, and Fabulous Coach Lines will take over.
The price will go up from 8 dollars to 10 per game, season passes are going up 20 bucks and the name will change to Navi-Gator.
For more information on park and ride locations, schedules and cost visit Fabulous Coach Line's website at:
- Gator Aider Back In City Hands
- Later Gator
- Remembering Curtis and Dante One Year Later
- Deputies: Suspect Buys Cigarettes, Returns Later To Rob Gas Station
- Man Found Guilty of Murder Five Years Later
- 20 years later...UF Memorial for Gainesville Murders
- Years Later, One Airman Returned to Service
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out
- Remembering the Challenger, 25 Years Later
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions