Toliver Set Free
Monica Toliver was accused of being responsible for the accident that killed Michael Van Wagner. She was found not guilty of vehicular homicide charges. The judge was supposed to sentence Toliver a few weeks ago, but prosecutors wanted the court to impose a harsher sentence on her. The judge stated he could only sentence her for what she was found guilty of. Toliver was given credit for time served with no probation.
- Toliver Sentencing Postponed
- Not So Free Apps
- Free Speach Advocates Fear "Chilling Effect" After NSA Phone Records Revelation
- Number of Florida Kids Who Qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch at an all time High
- Veteran Receives Mortgage Free Home
- Financial Free Speech
- Free Concerts Downtown
- Violence Free Workplace
- Free Ride for City Workers
- Gainesville Celebrates National Free Comic Book Day May 2.