Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
Three Union county correction officers will soon know their fate as court proceedings wrapped up. The guards are accused of using excessive force on an inmate. A number of people took the stand this afternoon, many of them experts and doctors and officers who worked at the correctional institute when the incident occurred in April 2009.
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial
- Trial Begins For Two Marion County Officers Accused Of Beating An Inmate
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Day Two Of Maranda Martin Trial
- Crawford Trial Day Two
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins High School Football Play of the Year Day 7!
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer