Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped ... For Now
An Alachua County civil suit involving award winning rapper Plies was dropped today with a stipulation from the judge.
The lawsuit stems from a shooting at a Gainesville nightclub in 2006. This was actually the second lawsuit, but lawyers on both sides don't expect it to be the last.
To find out why, you can watch the video on the right.
- Lawsuit dropped against Alachua
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- Charges against Kornegay sisters may be dropped
- State Attorney: charges dropped against Dunlap
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Alachua County Residents Can Now Text 911
- Election Complaints Filed Against Alachua County
- STATE DROPS CHARGES AGAINST DORIAN MUNROE
- Murder Charges Dropped