Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped ... For Now
An Alachua County civil suit involving award winning rapper Plies was dropped today with a stipulation from the judge.
The lawsuit stems from a shooting at a Gainesville nightclub in 2006. This was actually the second lawsuit, but lawyers on both sides don't expect it to be the last.
To find out why, you can watch the video on the right.
- Lawsuit dropped against Alachua
- Charges against Kornegay sisters may be dropped
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- State Attorney: charges dropped against Dunlap
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Sheriff Chris Blair cuts deal; charges dropped as he drops out of race
- Vermillion Files: ASO Now Open To Lawsuits
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- The Same Deputy Will Now Remain in Elementary Schools