Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped ... For Now
An Alachua County civil suit involving award winning rapper Plies was dropped today with a stipulation from the judge.
The lawsuit stems from a shooting at a Gainesville nightclub in 2006. This was actually the second lawsuit, but lawyers on both sides don't expect it to be the last.
To find out why, you can watch the video on the right.
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- Former Alachua Co. Sheriff's Sergeant Charges Dropped
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Warns Against Scams on Elderly
- Alachua County Man Arrested on Numerous Health Care Fraud Charges
- STATE DROPS CHARGES AGAINST DORIAN MUNROE
- Alachua Committee Against Brutality Protest Against Gainesville Police
- Murder Charges Dropped
- Joiner Charges Dropped