Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
CHOICES Health Expo
The 3rd annual CHOICES Health and Community Resources Expo will be held Saturday, July 31st. The event is designed to help people live healthier lives by stressing the importance of preventive care. People will be able to see what services are available in the county. CHOICES currently provides over 3,100 residents with medical and dental services. Local groups will also be on hand to give children free immunizations. Event organizers say the event is for the whole family.
"A health expo means a person can come out and get some type of screenings whether it be a blood pressure check, whether it be a glucose check, or whether it be just a body mass index check," said CHOICES Development Director Marie Small.
The expo will be held from 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Multipurpose Center in Gainesville.
- CHOICES Advisory Board Holds Special Meeting
- Alachua County Energy Conservation Expo
- Attendees of Annual ADA Expo Warned to be Well-Prepared for Emergencies
- Alachua County Commissioners Make a Choice about CHOICES
- A lot more CHOICES
- Right Choice, Wrong Time?
- Changes to County's CHOICES Program
- They No Longer Qualify for CHOICES
- Thousands to Fund New Food Choice