Published July 8th, 2010
He called them "painful" and "difficult." In his budget message released today, County Manager Randy Reid outlined the changes that may hit Alachua County in the coming fiscal year.
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget
- Alachua County School Board Tentative Budget
- Alachua County Sheriff's Budget
- The Alachua County Budget Battle is Over...
- Marion County Sheriff Requests Extra Money for Budget
- County Commission Votes in Favor of Budget Cuts to Community Agency Partnership Program
- Final Alachua County FY11/12 Budget Adopted
- First Public Hearing: Alachua County FY12 Budget
- Budget Cuts Impact Hours, Staff at County Health Department
- Marion County School Budget Woes