Deputies: Human Trafficking is A Local Problem
Deputies say it's the fastest growing crime in the world, and it isn't just getting to North Central Florida, it's been here.
Earlier this week federal investigators arrested three people with Alachua County ties on human trafficking charges, and it isn't the only area human trafficking investigation underway.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Human Trafficking In Alachua County
- Human Trafficking in Gainesville
- Human Trafficking in Marion County
- Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Resident Thwarts Would-Be Car Thief With Keyless Device
- Deputies: Three Stage Car Crash, Try To Claim Insurance Money
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Deputies: Music Teacher Molests Young Children