Downtown Farmer's Garden
County and community leaders officially turned the dirt on the Downtown Farmer's Garden. Organizers and volunteers are planting blueberries, figs and various vegetables. The garden will also serve as an educational source, focusing on rainwater collection, edible landscaping and composting. The downtown rotary club donated $4000 dollars to get the project started.
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
- Protest At Wendy's In Favor Of Farmers
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- After 6 Years, Downtown Alachua's Restoration is Coming Together