Gainesville Man Killed On His Scooter
Gainesville police are investigating an early morning crash that took the life of a 20-year-old Gainesville man. A man who those who knew him say we was just a great guy.
Matt Taylor was leaving the Domino's on Southwest 13th Street early this morning and was heading home to his fiancee on his scooter, but he never made it home.
Witness say when Taylor pulled out onto 13th street, he was struck by a Mercedes, dragging him nearly 200 feet. The Mercedes caught fire closing both lanes for two hours. The driver of the car, a 20-year-old female was not hurt.
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- Man Kills Mother Of His Daughter, While She's Pregnant With Her Next Child
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend
- Man Shot And Killed In His Home In Ocala
- Gainesville Man Accused of Keeping Victims in His Home as Sex Slaves
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Scooter Thefts on the Rise in Gainesville
- Gainesville Woman Dies in Scooter Crash
- Man Awaiting Trial For Killing His Family Involved in Jail Fight