Hurricane Season Is Good News For One Industry
Hurricane season isn't something most North Central Floridians look forward to, but that's not the case for business owners in one industry.
In fact, employees who typically have a lot of work this time of year have even more than usual this season.
To find out why, you can watch the video on the right.
- 2013 Hurricane Season Ends, Only One Storm Makes Landfall
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Hurricane Season Sales Tax Holiday: What You Should Know
- AARP Helping Seniors Prepare for Hurricane Season
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- Hurricane Season has Begun
- Emergency Managers Urge Residents To Prepare For Hurricane Season Early
- Cedar Key Prepares for Hurricane Season
- Preparing for 2010 Hurricane Season