Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Local Man Stabs Dog
A man brought a knife to a dogfight this morning. Now a dog is dead...and the man may face charges. Alachua County Animal Services said a schnauzer and rottweiler got into a fight but then a friend of one of the dog's owners --identified as Tom Nebus stepped in to break it up by stabbing the rottweiler multiple times. Animal Service workers attempted to save the dog but due to the severity of the stabbing they were forced to put the dog down. Now they are putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to see if this incident was just an act of self defense or animal cruelty. Animal Service workers will decide whether to pursue animal cruelty charges against Nebus.
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man, 47, Accused Of Trying To Stab Brother
- Gainesville Man Stabbed In The Back
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Dog Saves Man
- Piano Man Travels 17,000 Miles With Dog