Murdered Teen's Final Moments
There may not be much to be learned from the anxious 911 call made the night 16-year-old Sebastian Ochsenius was murdered in his home, but it raises questions about how quickly first responders were able to get there.
On Tuesday, the Sheriff's Office released the 911 call made by Boris Ochsenius, moments after his son was shot.
Today we analyzed the time until help arrived, and while the call does not yield any major clues in the case, it does illustrate just how hard it may be to solve.
- Murdered Teen's Reward Fund
- Murdered Gainesville Teen's Case Not Cold
- Teen's Hope In Bone Marrow Transplant
- Slain Teen's Brother Not Giving Up
- Feds, Florida Probe Teen's Shooting by Watch Captain
- Florida Teen's Case Turns Into A Brand
- Alligator Bites Off Swimming Teen's Arm in Florida
- Who's to Blame for the Murder of Marion County Teen?
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out