New Bus Routes Boost Local Business
It's not often you can get something for nothing, but the City of Gainesville's Regional Transit System is doing just that for taxpayers.
RTS will debute two new bus routes in the fall and expand services without increasing cost.
Route 23 will travel from the Oaks Mall to Santa Fe College.
Route 25 will start at the downtown bus depot, then run to the airport, then travel through Gainesville's historic bed and breakfast district to UF's campus.
It will be the first time RTS will provide service to the airport.
Both routes are funded through a combination of Federal and UF sponsored grants and Department of Transportation funding.
For more information visit: RTS
- Travel to Florida-Georgia Game Boosts Business Along the Route
- New Bus Route, New Possibilities
- New School Bus Routes Have Parents Concerned
- Convention Is Boosting Business
- Bus System May Cut Routes
- Citizens Ask County Commissioners for Expansion of Bus Routes
- RTS Bus Route Changes from June 22 to June 30
- Changes to RTS Bus Routes
- RTS Bus Route Changes
- New Flight Routes Coming Soon