New School Uniform Policy Could Have Unintended Consequences
The clothes in students' bottom drawers are changing, and that means some clothing stores' bottom lines are changing.
Alachua County's new school uniform policy could have unintended consequences -- that some people love.
To find out why, you can watch the video on the right.
- Unintended Consequence of Prescription Pill Laws
- New Law Could Help Kids Having Allergic Reactions in School
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- Quick Errands Could Lead To Deadly Consequences
- Farm to School: New Options Could be Coming to Cafeterias
- New School Bus Routes Have Parents Concerned
- Alachua County School Board Debates Implementing School Uniforms
- A Gainesville High School Student Is Helping Other Students With Their School Uniform Needs
- School Board Approves School Uniforms
- Gators Sport New Uniforms