New School Uniform Policy Could Have Unintended Consequences
The clothes in students' bottom drawers are changing, and that means some clothing stores' bottom lines are changing.
Alachua County's new school uniform policy could have unintended consequences -- that some people love.
To find out why, you can watch the video on the right.
- Unintended Consequence of Prescription Pill Laws
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- Quick Errands Could Lead To Deadly Consequences
- New School Bus Routes Have Parents Concerned
- Alachua County School Board Debates Implementing School Uniforms
- School Board Approves School Uniforms
- Gators Sport New Uniforms
- School Board Votes for Uniforms
- School Uniform Requirements
- New UF Policy to Ensure Student Safety