44-year-old Kenneth Kleckner had an online relationship with a person he thought was an underage girl in Texas.
That juvenile was actually a detective with the sex offender squad, and now members of the church where Kleckner preached, say they're in disbelief.
- Local Pastor Arrested for Grand Theft and Racketeering
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Local Pastor Part Of Longest Kidney Donor Chain
- Local Pastor and Islamic Relations Director Meet to Discuss Controversial Sign
- Church Members Accuse Pastor Of Swindling Thousands Of Dollars
- Pastor Jones Moving Out
- Archer Pastor Under Investigation
- Gainesville Pastor to Go Before Jury
- Pastor Defended Koran Burning After Deadly Riots