Proposed GRU Budget Includes "Modest" Rate Hike
Gainesville Regional Utilities customers are going to pay more.
The proposed G.R.U. budget for next year is out, and the people in charge are calling the proposed rate hikes "modest." But for some, even modest increases can add up.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- GRU's Proposed Budget Sees Decrease in Electricity costs/Increase in Water
- Students Seek to Stop Loan Interest Rate Hike
- State Farm Rate Hike?
- State Farm Seeking Double Digit Rate Hike
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- Two Fla. Power Giants Want Rate Hikes
- Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month
- UF Budget Plan Includes Job Cuts
- GRU Rates Decrease
- Gainesville Commissioners Approve GRU Rate Increase