Retired Couple Fights Late Fees
A retired Ocala couple were fighting with their electric company, Progress Energy about late fees. The couple lives off social security checks which don't come in until the second week of the month. Their bill is due on the first. After many attempts, Progress Energy put The Roberts on the extended bill program. Now they have ten extra days to pay the bill on time.
- Couple gets married at home featured on "The Great Christmas Light Fight"
- UPS, FedEx Under Fire for Late Christmas Deliveries
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity
- FHP: Bicyclist Critically Injured in Late Night Hit and Run
- Late Night Shooting Startles Neighbors, No Injuries
- Purple Heart Group in Gainesville Honors Late Soldier
- Late-Season Cold Snap Forces Homeless Shelter to Ask City for More Funds
- Get Your Furnace Checked Before Its Too Late
- Gator Football Crumbles Late, Falls to South Carolina
- Late Night Fire Leaves More Than a Dozen Displaced