Ronald McDonald House Renovations
The Ronald McDonald House of Gainesville has helped families in the hospital for 28 years here in North Central Florida, and each year they serve around a thousand families. This Wednesday they celebrated several new additions that will allow them to continue to serve people in the future. The renovations include a new serenity courtyard and an elevator. In past years all guests with disabilities had to stay on the first floor.
All of the renovations were paid by grants and funds raised through charity events, and that allows guests to stay for about ten bucks per family a night.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrate 40 Years of Service
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- McDonalds burglarized
- Ronald McDonald house helps family deal with medical nightmare
- Construction underway for Loves Truck Stop and McDonald's in Hawthorne
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds