Toddler Found Wandering Alone
A Gainesvillle couple is in trouble with the law this evening after deputies found their toddler wandering around a neighborhood in the southwest Cedar Ridge area alone. A deputy was patrolling the area Sunday morning when she came across a three year old in the parking lot. The child was able to tell the deputy where he lived. When she took him home, parents, James and Jennifer Edwards did not know their child got outside.
Authorities found the home to be in deplorable living conditions. There was dog feces on the floor, no running water, no power and no food inside the structure. Both parents were charged with child neglect by a sworn complaint. James Edwards was arrested for violating his probation.
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Toddler Found In Septic Tank
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Fla. Officials Seize 1,200 Pounds Of Marijuana This Week Alone
- Dove Center Stands Alone
- Update on Toddler Killed by Pet Snake
- Coroner Confirms Snake Killed Toddler
- Toddler Brings Pot to School
- Charges Dropped in Gainesville Toddler's Death
- Toddler Hurt in "Freak Accident"