Toddler Found Wandering Alone
A Gainesvillle couple is in trouble with the law this evening after deputies found their toddler wandering around a neighborhood in the southwest Cedar Ridge area alone. A deputy was patrolling the area Sunday morning when she came across a three year old in the parking lot. The child was able to tell the deputy where he lived. When she took him home, parents, James and Jennifer Edwards did not know their child got outside.
Authorities found the home to be in deplorable living conditions. There was dog feces on the floor, no running water, no power and no food inside the structure. Both parents were charged with child neglect by a sworn complaint. James Edwards was arrested for violating his probation.
- Toddler found outside, alone at Daycare
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Wandering man with Alzheimer's killed by car
- Toddlers Found in Pool, in Critical Condition
- Toddler Found In Septic Tank
- Pensacola Toddler Found Dead in Car
- Former NFL Player Leaves Child Alone in Car
- Man accused of neglect after leaving boy alone
- Ocala being told to "leaf" the trees alone
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges