Two People Arrested for False Report
Gainesville Police say Brittany Lewis and Brandon Story were arrested for making a false report and wasting law enforcement resources.
Police say the two reported a man put a gun to their head and stole $360 in cash. GPD dispatched 15 units in search of an armed robber. Lewis and Story then told police they actually gave the man money to buy drugs, but he never returned. Police are still looking for the man who took the money to buy drugs.
- Man arrested after assaulting two people in a local smoke shop
- Dixie county man arrested for forcing two people to perform lewd acts
- Two people arrested after shooting in Ocala
- Two People Shot, Two Homes Invaded
- Man Beats Up Two Elderly People After they Refuse to Buy Hair Clippers
- Two People Are Recovering After Being Shot Inside Their Home
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Two people attacked in Lake City
- Two people charged in exploitation case
- Two People Shot in Ocala