Two People Arrested for False Report
Gainesville Police say Brittany Lewis and Brandon Story were arrested for making a false report and wasting law enforcement resources.
Police say the two reported a man put a gun to their head and stole $360 in cash. GPD dispatched 15 units in search of an armed robber. Lewis and Story then told police they actually gave the man money to buy drugs, but he never returned. Police are still looking for the man who took the money to buy drugs.
- Two People Shot, Two Homes Invaded
- Two People Shot in Ocala
- Two People Found Dead In Ocala Apartment
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead
- Man Beats Up Two Elderly People After they Refuse to Buy Hair Clippers
- Two People Are Recovering After Being Shot Inside Their Home
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Two people attacked in Lake City
- Florida's Shands to Pay $26M Over False Claims
- Gainesville Woman Threatens Man with Mace, Charged with False Imprisonment