Construction on the Stadium Club condos begin more than two years ago, but since then plans have come to a halt and the building has been incomplete ever since. The building off University Ave which is owned by Stock Real Estate Developers, was supposed to be high end condos. It was designed to have 24 units, onsite parking, and businesses. According to the Alachua County Tax Collector website, developers owe back taxes of nearly $18,000.
University Corners is another development that has been in the works off 13th street. The church is the first building to go up.
- Unfinished Business
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
- Stadium Club Construction
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER FALLS
- Residents Say They're Getting Flat Tires From Construction Site
- University of Florida Construction
- Construction Nearing Completion at New Shands Cancer Hospital
- Road Construction Between 8th & Depot Starts Today