University Officers Back on Job
Four of the University Police Department officers involved in the March shooting of Kofi Adu-Brempong have been reinstated to full duty after an extensive internal affairs review.
Officers Bill Ledger, Keith Smith, Will Sasser and James Mabry had been on administrative duty since shortly after the incident.
The University contracted with Margolis, Healy & Associates to evaluate the police department’s internal affairs review protocols... and to ensure that the police department strictly followed them during the internal review process.
The firm has extensive experience in campus police matters and public safety.
- University Police Officer Laid to Rest
- New Business Brings Jobs To Gainesville
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Cyber-Bullying, UF Students Fight Back
- "Back to Work" ends, but the job opportunities continue...
- High Springs Police Officer Back at Work
- Fired Lifeguard Offered Back Former Job
- UF Cuts Trees For New Building, Promises To Replace Them
- Religion & Politics
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers