University Officers Back on Job
Four of the University Police Department officers involved in the March shooting of Kofi Adu-Brempong have been reinstated to full duty after an extensive internal affairs review.
Officers Bill Ledger, Keith Smith, Will Sasser and James Mabry had been on administrative duty since shortly after the incident.
The University contracted with Margolis, Healy & Associates to evaluate the police department’s internal affairs review protocols... and to ensure that the police department strictly followed them during the internal review process.
The firm has extensive experience in campus police matters and public safety.
- University Police Officer Laid to Rest
- New Business Brings Jobs To Gainesville
- Jobs not only offered to students at UF Career Showcase
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputy Will Not Be Getting His Job Back
- "Back to Work" ends, but the job opportunities continue...
- Cyber-Bullying, UF Students Fight Back
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Gator football defensive back arrested
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident
- UPD Officer Charged With Child Abuse