An Amber Alert was issued for a little girl at one-thirty this morning by the Tallahassee police department and was resolved in Columbia County.
22 year-old Herley Davis III took the daughter of Shantracia Tucker after the two had a violent argument. Davis drove about one hundred miles east of Tallahassee with one year-old Naveah Tucker when he stopped for breakfast at a Cracker Barrell in Lake City.
An employee recognized Davis and the little girl from the morning news and contacted the Lake City police department. The girl was not harmed and was reunited with her family in the parking lot of the restaurant.
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Seath's Mother Takes the Stand
- Charlie Ely Takes The Stand
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Meth Lab right next to GPD substation
- Six Years Later and Doing Well
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found