Back To School Shopping, A Boon To Business
For the first time in two years, Florida shoppers will enjoy a sales tax holiday.
Throughout the weekend customers can save on school supplies, clothes, shoes and accessories.
The break in price comes at a time that store and shoppers alike are counting on to help their financial situation, and even though Alachua County Students have stricter dress code requirements, businesses say they expect to see a boom in sales.
The holiday began at midnight on Friday and runs through business hours Sunday the 15th.
- Tax Free Weekend Brings Big Crowds for Back to School Shopping
- Back-To-School Shopping Rush Continues
- Study Finds Parents Spending Less On Back-To-School Shopping
- Back to School Shopping
- New Businesses Bringing Verde Plaza Back to Life
- Business Owners & Doctors Are Welcoming Back Students
- Super Walmart Center Boon to East Gainesville Economy
- Private Schools are Back to School in Ocala
- Warringtons Donate $75 Million to UF Business School, Become University's Biggest Boosters
- Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree