Child Abuse Cases In Levy County
Levy County Sheriff's deputies have made several arrest over the past few weeks in child abuse cases. David Knutson and Cathy Speer of Bronson were arrested on August 16th for child neglect.
Their home was in deplorable living conditions and unsafe for their three month old baby and three other children. According to detectives, they found garbage, rotten food, soiled diapers and roaches all over the home.
Over the weekend deputies arrested James Saucedo and Donna Scott for child abuse. Saucedo is accused of beating Scott's ten year old son with a wooden back scrubber. According to an arrest report, Scott checked out the injuries but failed to notify authorities.
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- Levy County Abuse
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Child Abuse Reported In Columbia County
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Suspect Arrested in Putnam County Animal Abuse Case
- Marion County Sex Abuse Case
- 20 dogs in Levy County cruelty case in need of homes
- Child Abuse Prevention Task Force educates people about child safety
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse, After Suffocating 2-Month-Old Baby