A Community Forever Changed
Published August 28th, 2010
The 1990 Gainesville student murders forever changed a community.
- Alachua County Forever Timber Harvesting Plan
- Using Change To Make Change
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Chain of Clinics Started by Governor Scott Changes Name
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Medicaid Changes Affecting Persons with Disabilities
- Proposed Business Changes to Gainesville's Anti-Discrimination Law
- Summer School Program Changed
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- UF Presidents Announces Administrative Changes