Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Gainesville Landmark Comes Apart A Piece At A Time
The former Shands at AGH no longer treats patients, but it will still be a useful part of the community.
A construction crew began demolition on Shands' two AGH buildings in November of last year and now the project is a third of the way complete.
The crew is working to remove tons of steel, debris and concrete that have been exposed to asbestos and water damage.
While AGH will no longer be serving the community, they will continue to give back.
Ninety six percent of the building materials will be recycled.
The demolition will be completed in Decemember of this year to pave the way for UF's Innovation Hub to begin construction on the same site.
- Local Landmark Torn Down In Pieces
- Cause of Gainesville Apartment Fire Still Unknown
- One Dies, One Rescued in Gainesville Apartment Fire
- Teen Boys Ambush Group in Gainesville Apartment
- Cooking Fire Badly Damages Gainesville Apartment
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Apartment Explosion Kills Gainesville Man
- Bedbugs taking over NE Gainesville Apartment Complex?
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Bed Bug Infestation In Northeast Gainesville Apartment